Friday, June 10, 2011

THE COLORS OF SUMMER

¡Hola!
Yesterday I went "window shopping" on Etsy.
I found some very retro-cool Mexican vintage clothing & accessories.
And I also went shopping for some bohemian-gypsy style dresses.
And a few days ago I went crazy over pink!
 
So below are my finds.
I think you will enjoy these.
And the next time you wanna go shopping.....   www.seadebris.etsy.com



“Color possesses me. I don't have to pursue it.
It will possess me always, I know it.
That is the meaning of this happy hour:
Color and I are one.  I am a painter.”
~ Paul Klee





"Thousands and thousands of colors paint 
the bosom of the earth so gaily."
~ Pierre de Ronsard
 




"A profusion of pink roses bending ragged in the rain 
speaks to me of all gentleness and its enduring."
~ William Carlos Williams






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Quotes.. very inspiring!

Hope you are having a colorful sunny weekend! ....... ♥