Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cloudy days just bring me down...



We had a few cloudy days.
This in sunny Penasco! . . . and, it being Summer, too!
So that was just wrong all ways around.
And I am thinking that it got me down a bit.

I don't know, but I seemed to be in a funk. No creative nothing. Nada. Zilch.


Well! Today was a really beautiful day.
Although most people would consider it on the "hotter than heck" side of the thermometer, I have got to say that I am much happier with some sunshine!


Anyhow, I had all of these little doily circles to make into rosettes.

So, I found a chair in the shade with my legs in the sun - to get some rays - and I hand sewed about 25 rosettes.





I think they turned out pretty cute (although in the photos they look like clumps of yarn.)
Hmmm. Oh well.
I am not a very good photographer.

Nevertheless, my "doily flowers" are ready.
The dress waits patiently on the dress form. . .
We are just holding out for a wave of Creativity!

I hope it stays Sunny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking Good Naomi!

I really like what you did with the lace.

~:o)